This oil blend can help you release anxious thoughts, help get yourself grounded, and boost mood.
According to Tisserand & Young - I included the safety of the oils during pregnancy and nursing for you below V but please do your own research so you are double covered. <3
* Lavender - Safe for pregnancy and nursing.
* Frankincense ( Boswellia sacra ) - Safe for pregnancy and nursing.
* Cedar Wood - Safe for pregnany and nursing.
* Sweet Orange - Safe for pregnancy and nursing.
* Lemon - Safe for pregnancy and nursing. Do not use topically before going out in the sun, diffusion and wash-off products are safe.
Each oil has unique properties and uses so be sure to do a little research of your own <3
Essential oils should NOT be used on children 2 and under.
IF A BLEND CONTAINS AN OIL YOU CAN USE NOT ( Pregnancy or Nursing - etc ) LET ME KNOW AND I CAN CHANGE THE OIL OUT FOR YOU WITH SOMETHING ELSE/SAFE.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have a reaction, discontinue use and consult your Physician.